Welcome Back to Salon Posh!
All of us at Salon Posh thank you for your support during our time closed. We are looking forward to reopening although it won’t be quite the same for an unknown period of time.
Please keep in mind that the health of our staff and you, our clients, is our first priority. We are making absolutely no exceptions to the guidelines mandated by the State of New York and those listed below.
Please read carefully so that you are not turned away on the day of your appointment.
1) We are limiting the amount of people in the salon to 50% so it may take longer to get your appointment that we all wish
2) For the time being we will not be offering blowdries with any service, blow dry reintroduction TBD
3) Entry will only be permitted to clients that show
NO SIGNS OF ANY SYMPTOMS ie.
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
If you have had any known exposure to anyone exhibiting any symptoms you will be asked to reschedule
*If any staff member feels remotely uncomfortable
you will be asked to reschedule your appointment*
4) The use of face covering that completely cover the nose and mouth
are mandatory for the entire time of the visit
5) Clients will come unaccompanied
6) There will be no magazines and no refreshments offered
7) The waiting room will be closed, please arrive at least
5 -10 minutes early to your appointment
Salon Posh is taking cleaning and disinfecting procedures to the highest standards.
Please expect to see the staff with full face coverings and a form of face shield.
This is new to us all, please be patient and kind when adjusting to our new norm, we are doing our best to get everyone in ASAP safely and efficiently.
Please click the link below if you're interested in guidelines outlined by the State