Welcome Back to Salon Posh!
All of us at Salon Posh thank you for your support during our time closed.
Please keep in mind that the health of our staff and you, our clients, is our first priority. We are making absolutely no exceptions to the guidelines mandated by the State of New York and those listed below.
Please read carefully so that you are not turned away on the day of your appointment.
1) We are limiting the amount of people in the salon to 50% so it may take longer to get your appointment that we all wish
2) Masks are MANDATORY to enter the Salon and are to be work for the entirety of the visit, absolutely no exceptions
Your chosen face covering must completely cover the nose and mouth and we recommend bringing disposable mask if receiving color or any chemical service
3) Entry will only be permitted to clients that show
NO SIGNS OF ANY SYMPTOMS ie.
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
If you have had any known exposure to anyone exhibiting any symptoms you will be asked to reschedule
*If any staff member feels remotely uncomfortable
you will be asked to reschedule your appointment*
5) Clients will come unaccompanied
6) There will be NO magazines and NO refreshments offered
7) Please arrive at least 5 -10 minutes early to your appointment
Salon Posh is taking cleaning and disinfecting procedures to the highest standards. We are also taking social distancing.. Each station is at least 6 feet from the other.
Please expect to see the staff with full face coverings.
This is new to us all, please be patient and kind when adjusting to our new norm, we are doing our best to get everyone in ASAP safely and efficiently.
Please click the link below if you're interested in guidelines outlined by the State